We are excited to officially welcome you to CMX Summit 2022! From Wednesday, September 14 - Thursday, September 15, get ready for two jam-packed days of speakers and networking with the world’s largest group of community builders — all the content you need to build flourishing communities.
This year’s theme for CMX Summit is Thrive. Last year we recognized the rise of the community industry, and this year, we want to continue that trajectory for community professionals to learn the tools and skill sets needed to have a prosperous community. Talks will be focused around the below three pillars:
- The Power of Community-Led: Empower your community members to build with you, so your organization's growth and engagement will scale exponentially. Come see how organizations enable their most passionate members to help build their communities.
- Building Sustainable Communities: Community is the future of business, and it's time to build communities that will continue to thrive well into that future. Learn how to build a lasting community that will be healthy and thriving for the long haul.
- The New Frontier of Community: New communities are forming using blockchain, cryptocurrencies and NFTs. Community management is unique in this fast-evolving space. Learn how your community can thrive in Web 3.0!
You’ll leave feeling fired-up about building community, armed with priceless insights, connections, and practical resources to help your community thrive.
Fox Theatre Redwood City (http://foxvenues.com/
)2215 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063
Although we encourage you to carpool or use ride-sharing services (ie. Uber or Lyft), Downtown Redwood City has various locations for parking both at metered spots throughout the area and a number of parking structures through the city. There are various parking garages throughout the area but the closest and most convenient to the venue are the following:
- Jefferson Garage: The underground garage on Middlefield between Jefferson and Winslow provides 1.5 hours of free parking.
- Winslow Garage: Located on Middlefield also offers parking close by for 50 cents per hour, Monday-Friday 10-6pm and free after 6pm and all day Sundays
- Marshall Street Garage: With entrances off of Marshall and off of Broadway offers 1.5 hours of free parking.
- The Main Street Lot: Located on Main Street by City Hall offers parking for .25cents per hour, Monday-Friday, 10-6pm and free after 6pm and all day Sundays
View a Downtown Parking Map
Check-in will open at 8:00 AM (PT) on September 14th. After you’ve parked, please check in at the Box Office adjacent to Fox Theatre to receive your name badge. You’ll then have access to enter Fox Theatre, Club Fox, and the Networking Tent!
Want to watch our live sessions while on the go? For mobile devices, you can use the CMX Events App
where you can see all speaker information, event details, and connect with the CMX community! If you plan on using a desktop, you'll be using the Bevy Conference Platform
on Google Chrome. Here's an article on basic troubleshooting
FAQ & Other Details
For more information, check out our FAQ on the CMX Blog as we’ll be posting more leading up to the event!
Meals will not be provided at the conference, as there are a number of local restaurants just a short walk away from the venue. Here are some of our favorites:
- If you are planning on attending the Pre-Summit Workshop Day on the 13th, please ensure that you've registered a ticket. This is a separate event with limited capacity.
- Be sure to bring a water bottle as we’ll have water stations provided by FloWater.
- You may read our Health & Safety Guidelines provided by the venue. We will not be checking your vaccination status but masking is encouraged.
If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.