The Pre-Summit Workshop Day will be held on September 13th, in person from 9:30 AM - 4:00 PM at the San Mateo County History Museum.
Looking to develop your skills in community operations and management? Join our pre-summit workshop on September 13th with leaders from Venafi and Facebook for a deep dive into what it means to make a community thrive!
Attendance is limited and is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
San Mateo County History Museum (website)
2200 Broadway, Redwood City, CA 94063
Workshops are to take place upstairs in the Courtroom.
Although we encourage you to carpool or use ride-sharing services (ie. Uber or Lyft), Downtown Redwood City has various locations for parking both at metered spots throughout the area and a number of parking structures through the city. There are various parking garages throughout the area but the closest and most convenient to the venue are the following:
- Jefferson Garage: The underground garage on Middlefield between Jefferson and Winslow provides 1.5 hours of free parking.
- Winslow Garage: Located on Middlefield also offers parking close by for 50 cents per hour, Monday-Friday 10-6pm and free after 6pm and all day Sundays
- Marshall Street Garage: With entrances off of Marshall and off of Broadway offers 1.5 hours of free parking.
- The Main Street Lot: Located on Main Street by City Hall offers parking for .25cents per hour, Monday-Friday, 10-6pm and free after 6pm and all day Sundays
View a Downtown Parking Map
Check-in will open at 9:30 AM (PT). After you’ve parked, please follow the orange signs saying “Workshop Day” and enter the San Mateo County History Museum to register. Please note that set up for the CMX Summit (taking place on Sept. 14 - 15) will be taking place directly in front of the museum during this time, so we kindly ask that you please walk around the tent and up the stairs to enter the building.
Please check out our live agenda up above! Please note that the agenda reflects your local time zone, and our first workshop will begin at 10:00 AM (PT).
- Lunch will be provided after the first session, and light refreshments will be provided after the second session.
- Please note that check-in will be required again on September 14th or 15th if you plan on joining us for CMX Summit. If you have yet to purchase your ticket, you may do so here!
- For more information, check out our CMX Blog as we’ll be posting more leading up to the event!
If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com. Looking forward to seeing you all soon!