For the July edition of CMX Connect Portugal, we're bringing an experienced community professional focused on global programs, to share with us her journey as a social media manager transformed into a community manager, how she manages a program for her customer community and how she's scaling and growing it globally.
Nádia Vieira, Global Community Program Manager @ LinkedIn, will walk us through:
- Defining strategy, manage and scale a global community program
- Measuring the engagement and the growth of a community program
- Ensuring collaboration and alignment with internal teams, as well as focus on business goals
- Justifying the importance of community for the business, by following their journey
- How LinkedIn's Sales Navigator Community is supporting their customers throughout COVID-19
Nádia leads a program strategy, focused on driving meaningful growth and engagement activities. She focuses on product management of a platform for customer interaction to support product engagement and customer success, participating in a variety of thought leadership opportunities, curating content and managing conversations on LinkedIn Sales Navigator Community platform.
At the end of the event, one lucky attendee will get the chance to win a special goodie!
Did you know CMX launched the CMX Academy? It offers 2 new online courses to help you achieve your fullest potential as community professionals
- The Community MBA is a crash course for community professionals.
- The C2C Event Program Playbook is the first-ever course to help you launch a program where your community members self-organize their own chapters and events.
You must have guessed it by now — we will be drafting 1 voucher for the CMX Community MBA for FREE for the ones registered on the CMX event page!!
See you there!
The CMX Connect Portugal team
What is the CMX Connect?
CMX Connect is a global community of community managers that aims to help community professionals to thrive through local events (+50 chapters), education, support and networking.
PS.: When registering to this event you will be automatically featured on this page.