We're putting together an incredibly special event to celebrate the first anniversary of the CMX Connect Portugal chapter! Yes, that's right, we have been up and running and getting together Community Professionals in Portugal for one year.
For this edition, we will be merging with the Lisbon Entrepreneurship Week and joining the best of both worlds. We're bringing a Community Manager from Portugal's most hyped social impact startup, SPEAK, to share with us his journey as a Community Team of one and how he empowers his global community champions to enhance and scale his initiatives.
Ricardo López Páramo, Community Manager @ SPEAK, will walk us through:
- Adapting to a Community Manager role when you're the only one doing it
- Identifying global representatives that will execute and grow community programs
- Empowering the community leaders members to expand the ecosystem
- Actively involving the community members in the sharing of relevant feedback and knowledge for the community
- Being the main point of contact of the community, by creating relationships with external stakeholders
- Defining and adapting the user journey to different community personas
We hope you can join us for this special celebration!
The CMX Connect Portugal team
What is the CMX Connect?
CMX Connect is a global community of community managers that aims to help community professionals to thrive through local events (+50 chapters), education, support and networking.
About Lisbon's Entrepreneurship Week
Lisbon's Entrepreneurship Week (in Portuguese, Semana de Empreendedorismo de Lisboa) is a decentralized festival organized by the Lisbon entrepreneurship community to the international community and supported by the city hall.
This year, many events are online, so you can attend from anywhere in the world!
You can see them all here.
PS.: When you RSVP, you may be auto featured on this event page as an attendee.