CMX is celebrating International Women's Day with a dynamic panel on Women in Leadership: Community Executives.
Despite the advancements of the past several years, rising to executive-level positions remains a challenge and few have embarked on that path. There's still a lot to be discovered but this conversation will only motivate you to start planning out your own journey to becoming a community executive.
This is a discussion with incredible women with years of experience working in the community industry who command a broad scope of responsibilities and influence at their current company. We will deep dive into each of their unique journeys to leadership positions, their challenges along the way, and advice on how to advance up the community ladder.
• Jennifer Sable Lopez: Sr. Director, Community & Advocacy at Outsystems
• Cindy Au: Director, Community & Engagement at Brainly
• Caty Kobe: Head of Community at Nextdoor
• Shana Sumers: Principal Marketing Manager, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging Community Programs at Hubspot
• Cepee Tabibian: Founder at She Hit Refresh & Content Specialist at PowerToFly
Let's celebrate women in the community industry today, and all days!