The CMX Community currently lives in multiple places - Facebook, Slack, Pro - we also have separate logins for things like CMX Academy and posting a job on our Job Board. We don’t want you to have to ask the same question in three different community spaces, in the hope of getting an answer, or have to have multiple accounts to access CMX resources - we want you to have a centralized experience.
And so, a community migration is being discussed in the CMX community right now. A change like this will ultimately change the way you interact with us, so we want to hear from you!
This event is a live group discussion with the CMX team about the Future of CMX. This event will be open to all CMX’ers, and is an opportunity for you to ask questions, talk about your concerns, and provide feedback.
This event is an open discussion, and is a space for you to freely express your thoughts. You are welcome to join or leave at any time, and you don't have to speak.
Can’t make the event? Make sure your voice is heard! Email us at email@example.com
- What do you love about CMX being hosted on Facebook?
- What are the elements you want to stay?
- What are the elements you’d want to go?
- What would be your biggest concerns if we were to migrate?
- What would be your biggest hopes for a new platform?
- What else should we be considering?