Cape Town, South Africa
This opportunity is for anyone who:
- Works in the Community space
- Is motivated and willing to support and build a community space for other community professionals
- Is hungry for knowledge and wants to learn more about the industry
- Loves building relationships and connecting people
Why become a Host?
- Gain recognition as a leader in the CMX space and community industry as a whole
- Gain exposure in official CMX-branded promotional materials, social channels and newsletters
- A variety of benefits, like free training, swag, and event tickets
- Access to a global network of the CMX Connect Hosts from around the world
What do Hosts do:
New York, USA
Fireside chats and meetups, educational presentations on best practices, panel discussions with local community professionals.
Connect Hosts will be able to create and organize events right from your own dashboard.
Build Community IRL (in real life)
Foster a supportive environment for all community professionals in your local community. Build relationships with your peers, learn from each other, and grow the industry as a whole.
Connect with other Hosts
Dedicated communication channels with all the Connect Hosts around the world. From answering ‘how to’ questions, to sharing best practices for successful events, the CMX Connect Host Community is here for you!
Receive dedicated swag:
Enjoy the perks of being a Connect Host with personalized swag to enhance your own hosting experience!