The coronavirus has already had a huge impact on global in-person events. In this online event join other community professionals from around the world as we talk through coronavirus and its impact on community and in-person events.
Online Event Time:
Thursday, March 19, at 6:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada); 22:00 UTC / GMT time.
Link to join once live: https://live.remo.co/e/online-event-coronavirus-and-its/register
Hear from fellow community teams from around the world that are impacted by this and how they are taking steps to address.
1) Ho Yin Cheung the founder of Remo will talk about the impact of the coronavirus in Hong Kong and China. Then talk about their online meeting solution Remo and how it can help transition in-person events online.
2) Deb Mavric and Craig Forman (He / Him) with Culture Amp will talk about the impact it's having on their events.
3) Jacob Peters and Mac Reddin will talk about their new mega Community Manager online conference Comm Chat Summit and how they are making plans.
4) Jesse Davis from AnswerHub will talk from a DevRel perspective on the unique challenges of collaborating between teams and customers.
5) Kevon Cheung, co-founder, and CEO of Toasty will talk about how event technologies that have been focusing on offline events are moving online, and share about how Toasty can help with virtual events.
6) Matt Mecham will update us on the impact they are seeing in the UK.
7) Don Stein the founder and CEO of TEOOH will speak on Virtual Reality Meetups for Communities.
Join us after for an exclusive TEOOH virtual reality networking event.
Community Manager at DZone. Passion for all things community, travel, new cultures, and film.
Shelley Sessoms is an online community manager on the Digital Experience team at SAS. She is responsible for both public and private communities, as well as the Super User program. During her 17 years at SAS, she has written numerous customer-facing communications, as well as helped close to 100 employees and customers become authors through the SAS Press program.