The classic 5-step customer journey — from awareness to advocacy — can be applied to communities, too. We all want to create genuine advocates & evangelists for our brands! One way to do this is through ambassador programs, which identify, empower and reward our most active community members.
At our next CMX Paris meetup, we’ll hear from a community leader who knows plenty about building engaging ambassador programs: Camille Leage, Head of Community at Malt. During the past two years, Camille and her team have built & launched three (yes 3!) community programs to empower their most passionate members:
- Malt Linkers — with ambassadors hosting physical events all around France, Spain & Germany
- The Malt Academy, launched during covid, which allows community members to host masterclasses to share their expertise with other members. The Malt Academy has already hosted 150+ events, with 15,000 participants in the past few months!
- And the Super Malter program (a Product + Community initiative), which engages the Malt community using gamification and rewards.
We are thrilled to have Camille join us to share how Malt has built these engaging programs, the lessons learned along the way, and of course — Q&A with you!
Topics we'll discuss:
- how to build & launch ambassador programs
- what ambassador profiles to look for
- the proper expectations and deliverables
- how to support & reward ambassadors
- Best practices for working internally (with Product, Ops, Sales, etc)
*Note: this event will be hosted in English