It's time to celebrate!
Join us for the last Connect of 2019 at Urban Campus, where we will be collaborating with the Madrid Blogger Network in a coming together for the holiday's event where we will celebrate your successes of this year and plan for 2020 in this workshop and networking session brought you by chapter hosts Valentina & Cepee.
As community builders and content creators, we often forget to celebrate our successes as we focus all our energy on building and creating
It is now your turn to be recognised no matter how big or small those successes are, and what better way to do that, than with likeminded people as we approach the end of the year.
we will then work together to plan ahead for 2020 so that we start the year with motivation and drive and continue to thrive as professionals building meaningful communities for our members and powerful content that will drive traffic and engagement.
What's more, seeing as its the holiday season, we will be raffling off some exclusive prizes including
- CMX Tote bag
- CMX T-shirt
- 40hr creator membership with Croissant Coworking
- 45-minute travel consulting session with Karen Rosenblum from Solo World Wanderer
- 2 music concert tickets thanks to RML Management
- 1 spot at an open dance class or workshop with Jennifer Lisette Lopez Dance
- 1 ticket to the next Unplug&Play retreat thanks to Plazida
- 30-minute pitch coaching session or one entry to an upcoming 2-hour Virtual Pitch Masterclass with Melanie Ewan from Volition
- 30-minute legal consultation with Helena González from iAbodago
- 1-hour online community consultation with Valentina Ruffoni
- 1.5-hour coaching session on identity and inner dialogue with Laura Vanderputten from Nurture to Grow
- Up to 1.5 hours CV/Resume building session with Daniel Catalan
- 1 hour on a module of your choice from the “She’s Magnetic” 1-2-1 program based on the I.C.O.N system with Lou Stokes
- 1 month of coworking at Imaguru Startup HUB
- A 1-1 enlightened relationship session with Natalie Danza
- A 1.5-hour tour (plus entrance ticket) of the Prado Museum for one with Drica from Localandings
- A Masterclass on how to build credibility on Video with Melanie Falvey
- 1-hour brand photoshoot with Bereng from Melaninjaja
- A copy of the printed "Without Context" Exhibition Zine €350 gift card towards any limited edition signed giclée print by Aaron Jean Photography
- A personalised report & action plan based on the emotional salary barometer from Emotional Salary
- Private 90-minute Personalized Hair & Make-up Class with Edith Chan
As always, this a FREE event and will be in English.
Drinks will be provided by Croissant Coworking & Kopparberg Cider & Eric Horstmann
Food is being sponsored by Site Ground, España, Brujas Bakery, Eatsperience Madrid, Baked by Jeanne & La Tortista
Entertainment will be provided by Onyxs Audiovisuales y Eventos
Photos of the evening will be captured by Marius G Photography