What is innovation in community? How can I adapt innovation strategies to my own community?
Our next event will be held on Thursday 25 July, 6.30pm hosted at the Finimize office. Join this panel discussion on innovation in the community industry. Your panel will include three speakers who will share three different perspectives and shared experiences.
3 key topics:
- Storytelling is a forgotten innovation path
- Using Your community to drive innovation
- How to drive useful customer ideation
Your speakers include:
- Darren Gough, Founder of Island23, will discuss how the power of storytelling can give your community its true value.
- Munaf Dalvi, Customer Success at Influitive, will discuss how to use customer communities to drive Innovation in your organisation.
- Vincent Boon, Co-Founder of Standing on Giants, will discuss how giffgaff achieved implementing one customer idea every three days on average.
We hope to make this event open and engaging as possible, so please bring your questions. We'll end the evening breaking into smaller groups to discuss the topics in depth!
Darren has been building online communities for over 15 years, as the first community manager of Martin Lewis' MoneySavingExpert.com (1.8 million members) and an independent consultant helping other organisations such as Greenpeace, Mind, Sky and Scope. Darren's company, Island23, specialise in improving mental health in online community including the NHS Good Thinking programme.
Munaf has been working in the online community space for over 6 years. He started at Lithium (now Khoros) where he helped to build and manage communities for the likes of Breast Cancer Care, Vodafone, Tesco Bank and a host of other well-known brands in the UK. Munaf currently works for Influitive where he is helping businesses to build smarter, more intelligent communities that put their customers' voices at the heart of what they do.
As part of the start-up team at giffgaff, Vincent was responsible for the strategy and methodology that made giffgaff the success it is today. Having proven the community business model with giffgaff, Standing on Giants was launched and they now work with a range of clients globally to change the world and create truly collaborative businesses.