What is innovation in community? How can I adapt innovation strategies to my own community?
Our next event will be held on Thursday 25 July, 6.30pm hosted at the Finimize office. Join this panel discussion on innovation in the community industry. Your panel will include three speakers who will share three different perspectives and shared experiences.
3 key topics:
- Storytelling is a forgotten innovation path
- Using Your community to drive innovation
- How to drive useful customer ideation
Your speakers include:
- Darren Gough, Founder of Island23, will discuss how the power of storytelling can give your community its true value.
- Munaf Dalvi, Customer Success at Influitive, will discuss how to use customer communities to drive Innovation in your organisation.
- Vincent Boon, Co-Founder of Standing on Giants, will discuss how giffgaff achieved implementing one customer idea every three days on average.
We hope to make this event open and engaging as possible, so please bring your questions. We'll end the evening breaking into smaller groups to discuss the topics in depth!