What to expect:
Instead of just talking about how onboarding impacts community experiences, in this session, you will hear -3- experts speak from their experience on how they actually implemented some super cool onboarding journeys
, things that absolutely did NOT work & why they swear by processes
, dedicated onboarding & activation metrics
and why they seek constant feedbacks
! Speakers: Max Haining
is the founder of 100DaysOfNoCode
; a learning community empowering entrepreneurs and creators with no-code skills. He's a celebrated community builder who started and scaled the #100daysofnocode trend. He also helps kids learn to no-code with the aptly named ‘No-Code Kids’. He’s the founder of Hive, a tool to help online communities plan mastermind sessions at ease and at scale. Pramod Rao
, Co-founder and CEO of Threado
- a command centre for community builders like you to help you activate and measure the impact of your communities. In his previous role, Pramod was an early team member at Zomato and led user growth and marketing for about 9 years. During his time at Zomato, he helped build and scale their content and community playbook across 24 countries with a team of 35 community builders!Ritu Mukherjee
leads community at NextLeap
(www.nextleap.app), an early stage edtech and a CMX India Chapter Host.
Previously built out LXME, India's 1st financial platform for women, the community at LXME was recognized for being a 100% organically grown community and was funded by the facebook community accelerator program, a first in India! And before LXME, was leading BabyChakra, a 4 million+ strong community of parents. In another lifetime, I have been a 2 time founder (agribusiness & offline targeted user engagements)
- RSVP to receive your personalise link to join in
- Login using a laptop 'coz the workshop will take place on a MIRO board.
- We’ve a giveaway for the most engaged user throughout the workshop! 🙂 Stay tuned and give your best!
- Stay on for the networking zone!