What to expect
the HOW via a hands-on Workshop
- Setting the right goals and outcomes for working with your community evangelists
- Identifying community evangelists?
- Working with the community evangelists?
- Measuring the results?
Instead of just talking about the importance of evangelists and working with a few, let's bring in structure & a scaleable strategy to kickstart your true blue community led growth phase.
- Alex Gordon-Furse is Chief Strategy Officer at Startup Grind. He is also the co-founder and co-lead of SG DAO - the world's first community-owned accelerator. He is also a co-creator at Community Hacked - A collective producing a monthly event series helping community builders to learn proven engagement and growth tactics.
- Pramod Rao, Co-founder and CEO of Threado - a command centre for community builders like you to help you activate and measure the impact of your communities. In his previous role, Pramod was an early team member at Zomato and led user growth and marketing for about 9 years. During his time at Zomato, he helped build and scale their content and community playbook across 24 countries with a team of 35 community builders!
- Ritu Mukherjee leads community at NextLeap (www.nextleap.app), an early stage edtech and a CMX India Chapter Host. Previously built out LXME, India's 1st financial platform for women, the community at LXME was recognized for being a 100% organically grown community and was funded by the facebook community accelerator program, a first in India! And before LXME, was leading BabyChakra, a 4 million+ strong community of parents. In another lifetime, I have been a 2 time founder (agribusiness & offline targeted user engagements)
RSVP to receive your personalise link to join in
Login using a laptop 'coz the workshop will take place on a MIRO board.
We’ve a giveaway for the most engaged user throughout the workshop! 🙂 Stay tuned and give your best!
Stay on for the networking zone!