Join us in person at the Brisbane Business Hub to hear from community managers about their community journey.
In this hosted panel you will hear from 3 experienced community managers across diverse contexts and industry.
We will ask questions like:
- how did you get started on your community journey?
- tell us a bit about the social media community you manage/host
- what have been the biggest benefits that have emerged from your community?
- what have been the biggest challenges you have faced in your community?
- what strategies do you use to keep your community engaged?
- how do you deal with negative sentiment or behaviour in your social media communities?
- audience questions to lift the lid on these amazing communities.
Our panellists are Nicole Millard; Stay at Home Mum; Sandy Mott; Queensland Innovation Hub and Kate vanderVoort; Social Mediology
Stay At Home Mum
Project Support Officer