This is Not Your Average Community & Brand manager meetup! The industry is in need of more community and brand managers and as the market is going "wild" right now we are going to talk about how community and brand are the added value to each and every business out there! Together, lets continue the revolution of community across Slovakia :)
As a local community of professionals we all have common themes that connect us:
- Defining, advocating for, and growing the Community profession
- Passion for bringing people together and "serving" the community
- Excitement around niche community topics
-Always learning, experimenting and improving
Let us come together to share knowledge, ideas, suggestions, and stories from the community world.
- 16:30-17:00 | Arrival/Light refreshments and networking
- 17:05 | Intro's by Romana Rejdova (KIWI) and Martin Tatar (Microsoft)
- 17:10 | Talk 1: Romana Rejdova - Topic: Brand Updates / Re-branding
- 17:25 | Talk 2: Martin Tatar - Topic: Understanding your community's value
- 17:40 | Ideation Roundtable w/ Romana Benkova (Dazzle Rocks)
- 18:00 | Panel Discussion w/ Tomas Cervenka | CEO and Founder MTBiker.sk
- 18:40 | Open mic for others to introduce themselves / their community / start the discussion
- 19:00 | Wrap up
The event will be hosted in both the English and Slovak language.
Address: Svätoplukova 2A, 821 08 Bratislava it’s the 1900 Pradiaren building
There should be someone at the front desk in the lobby of the building and they will provide you with instructions on how to get upstairs to the Microsoft office (2nd floor).
Arrive anytime between 16:30 and 17:05 as we will start 17:05.
If arriving by car then you can park across the street for free at NIVY Centrum OR in the garage below the Pradiaren building. Please make sure you park at the first underground level marked with “Visitor Parking”. We can then reimburse your parking ticket (there is a limit of visitor spots so its first come first serve). NOTE: Entrance to garage is from the Kosicka Street and its amongst all the construction.